One stop shop for all your party needs!
I will donate 5% of my business to the charity of your choice ,since I know how it feels to lose a loved one to cancer
R.I.P Dad 2009
Find me & add me on Facebook
HUGE INCENTIVE!! Are you thinking about buying or selling a home? Ask me how I can save you up to $550.00 before calling another agent! and $250.00 off your booking price!!
~ Every couple needs a home ~
DJ-Tone Pgh- Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Are you insured?Yes! I am insured for $1 Million per event. Proof of insurance can be presented to you or the banquet facility at any time.
2. How do I secure my date? Please go to the "hire me" tab and complete the form, Then the next step is to meet/phone call, signed agreement and provide a security deposit (non-refundable). This will secure your event date. We accept cash & checks
3. Can we meet with our DJ in person?I prefer to meet in person, it gives us the opportunity to see if we are a good fit for your next event :)
4. Do you accept Playlists?Yes but there is an upcharge. We provide free music genres to choose from. The Dj is there because they can "read the crowd" and make sure that everyone has a good time.
5. What kind of experience do you have? I have been a Professional DJ/MC for over 12 years. With an average of completing 30-40 events per year.
6. How do you dress for events? Formal wear is our 1st choice
unless told otherwise.
7. Do you offer a Military Discount? Yes! We appreciate the service of any member of our U.S. Military, Police, Fire and EMT (for the newlyweds only)
8. Do you perform at more than one event in a day? No, we dedicate the entire day for one event. Again ensuring TOP customer service
9.What sets you apart from your competition? My vast experience as a dancer my entire life is one pretty neat thing that sets me apart. My upbeat personality and high energy is another quality that I must throw out there. I would also say my amazing reviews plus working at Walt Disney World as a character performer/on stage performances has brought me more entertainment experience overall.
10. Can you provide me with recent couples that I can contact for references? YES :)
11. Do you have all necessary clearances that may be required? YesCriminalbackground check, child abuse clearance and proof of residency
12. What does an MC do?My MCs (Master of Ceremonies) makes all the announcements throughout the event and they make sure that we stay on schedule as far as your timeline. They also help with any small details that may be forgotten. Leaving the Dj to the music to make sure the music flows perfectly. Two for the price of one!
Don't see your question? E-mail me anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
Travels 25-35 miles from Pittsburgh
(for newlyweds only please)
~ Grad parties
~ Corporate events
~ Anniversary parties
~ Birthday parties
~ School dances
~ High school reunions
~ Special events
~ 5K races/walks
~ Selling houses by day, rocking the house by night ~
DJ-Tone wants to say thank you for your services
UPLIGHTING WITH UNDER TABLE LIGHTING
DJ/MC Tony Savko
* Real estate agent by day, DJ by night
* #1 Priority is Customer Satisfaction!
* 15 Years Dance Background (hip-hop)
* Walt Disney World past Performer
* Spokesmodel for Mountain Dew & Boost nutritional energy bars (Florida)
* 12+ years DJ/MC!
* Worked with over 7 different schools
for their dance functions
* Preferred DJ for the Mayernik Center, Olivia's Banquet Hall &
The Barn at Soergel Hollow
* Located in the North Hills of Pittsburgh
* FULLY INSURED!
* Easy to work with
* Offer free consultations
* Averages 30-40 event's per year
* Approved vendor for UPMC
* Completed over 100 + weddings
~ Photo booth rentals
~ Uplighting rental
~ Under table lighting
~ Cake spotlight
~ Overhead dance floor lighting
~ Violinist - (great for ceremony/cocktail music)
~ MC- Master of ceremonies
~ Ceremony music
~ Fog/haze machine
~ Skylighting - dance under stars
~ Slideshows - 32in or 110in screen
~ Laser text light
~ Blacklights - add white gloves or glow sticks
~ Delorean time machine from Back to the Future movies
(rent this famous movie car)
~ Jazz Guitarist & Upright bass for cocktail/dinner hours
~ Wedding cake designer
~ Face Painting